ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: Worksheet/BP Editor Analogy - Templates

In our famous Analogy table we mention that Worksheets and Templates are
analogous to IRS Forms.  Does anyone have a good definition for Templates?
Were Templates intended to be boilerplate documents like the Business
Process Specification "template" document?  (which, by my guess, won't make
it as an appendix by the 19th)

/Brian