ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: Re: Worksheet/BP Editor Analogy - Templates

Template is defined in the ebXML Glossary as "a pre-defined structure for
an artifact." This was taken from RUP.  I'd go one step further and say it
is a pre-defined structure and format for an artifact.  Artifact, also
taken from RUP, is defined as "a piece of information that is used or
produced by a software development process.  An artifact can be a model, a
desdcription, or software."

Paul

"Hayes, Brian" <Brian.Hayes@Commerceone.com> on 03/14/2001 06:05:29 PM