ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: Re: Formal Submission to the Quality Review Team

Tim,

Thank you for the heads up that you have received the 3 documents I sent
earlier today.

Status Report: I am waiting to receive the final doc of the 4 coming from
the BP PT Analysis Team Group that is, the Catalog of Common Business
Processes. As soon as it is delivered to my email doorstep, I will email the
doc to you.

Regarding your comment on the BP Tech Spec- I am surprised to hear that you
have not yet received the BP Specification Schema. I know that it was
completed by the BP PT Metamodel Group and required only minor revisions as
of this morning's conference call.  However, in order to ensure that QRT
receives a copy of the BP Spec Schema within the designated timeframe,
please find attached for submission the latest version of the document that
was reviewed by our BP PT over the
weekend and discussed today during our regularly scheduled BP/CC Conference
Call.  Tim, I suspect that you will receive the latest and greatest version
of the Spec Schema for formal submission from either Paul Levine or Karsten
Reimer later this evening.  In that case I would ask you to please omit my
Spec Schema submission and accept their document as the final -'true'-formal
Spec Schema submission from the BP Team.

Thank you Tim.
Best regards,
Marcia