ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: Response to Comments

All,

I have attached my initial response to the comments of the QRT on the
Business Process and Business Information Analysis Overview.  Please review
and comment or respond in the Analysis Team teleconference tomorrow.

Regards,

Randy

 <<ebXML Quality Review Group March 2001.doc>>

ebXML Quality Review Group March 2001.doc