ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: PLEASE IGNORE: VOTE REQUESTED - Corrections to Section 6 of Techn icalArchitectu

Please ignore the email below.  Paul Levine will submit to the list a
document that combines the recommended TA Specification corrections for
sections 6, 7, and 8.2.

Apologies,
Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Hayes, Brian
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 5:34 PM
To: ebXML-BP (E-mail); ebxml-ccbp-analysis (E-mail)
Subject: VOTE REQUESTED - Corrections to Section 6 of Technical
Architectu re Document

BP Members,

We have been working the past couple of days on correcting Business Process
aspects of the ebXML Technical Architecture Specification.

This is being sent out to BP list for an informal vote on whether we should
request the TA team to submit these changes to the Executive committee. This
must be done this Friday at the latest. Therefore our 'vote' will be
following the 'white ballot' rule, i.e. unless you vote NO, or vote to
amend,
and do so by Friday, April 26th, 3:00 PM PST, it is assumed that you vote
YES. Please vote on the section 6 attached here, as well as section 8.2 sent
out by Karsten Riemer.

If you have any questions, please call me at (925) 520-4498.

Regards,
Brian Hayes
Commerce One. +1 (925) 520-4498

 <<TA-Section-6-Revision-WIP-0.4.doc>>