ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: YES: VOTE REQUESTED - Proposed Corrections to Sections 6, 7,and 8.2 ofTechnical Architecture Specification

My vote is yes.

+ Need to be consistent on the spelling of Meta Model or Metamodel.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul R. Levine [mailto:plevine@telcordia.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 9:37 PM
To: ebXML-BP (E-mail); ebxml-ccbp-analysis (E-mail);
ebxml-ccbp-context@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: VOTE REQUESTED - Proposed Corrections to Sections 6, 7, and 8.2
ofTechnical Architecture Specification

BP PT Members,

We have been working the past couple of days on correcting Business Process
aspects of the ebXML Technical Architecture Specification.

This is being sent out to BP list for an informal vote on whether we should
request the TA team to submit these changes to the Executive committee.
This
must be done this Friday at the latest. Therefore our 'vote' will be
following the 'white
ballot' rule, i.e. unless you vote NO, or vote to amend, and do so by
Friday, April 26th,
5:00 p.m. EDT, it is assumed that you vote YES.

If you have any questions, please call me at (732) 699-3042.

Regards,

Paul Levine
BP PT Co-lead

(See attached file: Proposed_TA-Section-6-7-8.2_Revision.doc)