ebxml-ccbp-context message

Subject: New Context Table

We will be discussing this in today's meeting

-karsten

Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 07:30:39 -0500
From: "James D. Clark" <jdc-icot@lcc.net>
To: "ebxml-bp@lists.ebxml.org" <ebxml-bp@lists.ebxml.org>
<mailto:ebxml-bp-request@lists.ebxml.org?body=help>

Please find an updated context table attached.

I have updated the Context Table according to the new BP Metamodel.

Essentially, all of the context elements that has been identified to
date is either explicitly defined in the metamodel or may be defined as
part of the Business Category Schema and taxonomy of the Business
Operational Map.

Jim

Karsten Riemer,
Director, Information Architecture,
Enterprise Management Architecture Group
Sun Microsystems Inc.,
MailStop UBUR03-313
1 Network Drive,
Burlington, MA 01803-0903

ph. 781-442-2679
fax 781-442-1599
e-mail karsten.riemer@sun.com

CONTEXT TABLE.doc

begin:vcard
n:Clark;Jim
tel;cell:936.524.4424
tel;work:936.264.3366
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:International Center of Object Technology
adr:;;10987 Quinlan N Lake;Conroe;TX;77303;
version:2.1
email;internet:jdc-icot@lcc.net
title:President
fn:Jim Clark