ebxml-ccbp-context message

Subject: Re: TP requirements for BP

Yes, I just wanted to get started, so the two teams can zero in on what it is
we have in common, and then we will finalize in Tokyo. Also, we are in the
metamodel meetings trying to the define the 'red box' that we discussed in
Hawthorne, and I wanted to make sure I described that 'red box' correctly.

-karsten