ebxml-ccbp-finance message

Subject: Confirmation of meeting dates

Dear all,

Based on your response to the e-mail I send to you on September 15th I can
now confirm, that we will have an interim CC/BP Finance subgroup meeting in
Copenhagen, October 9th and 10th 2000.

It will be in the offices of the Danish Bankers Association. I proprose it
starts on Monday the 9th at 10.00 and end at Tuesday the 10th at 16.00.

I am open for all proposals to the agenda. Otherwise I trust you have seen
the correspondence on the list servers, so you are aware of what is going on
and what the overall work plan is.

I will later this week sent out more detailed information about the meeting.
Please in between let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards
Stig Korsgaard
Convenor CC/BP Finance