Subject: Re: ebXML list server for Tech Co-ordination

is the ebXML list server for the tech co-ord group broken??

i have not seen any traffic since my email of  Friday 26th May

it now appears that the workload is coming in for this group and i suggest we
attempt to
structure our approach to these tasks.

as i see it we have some prioirity activities between now and the next plenary:

1. document reviews
    - Technical Architecture Specification
    - Reg Rep Part 1: Business Domains
    - TP&R  Message Envelope Specification
    - TP&R  Overview & Requirements document(revised)

2. Scenarios

3. Glossary

4. Planning the Introduction Sessions

5. Get the web page updated

we had also agreed on a monthly call date 10PM UK time.  it would suit me if we
held the first
one next week (either 1st or 2nd June) as i am in Sydney - it gives me another 3
hours sleep!

can we fix up a sched. and work up an agenda based on the above points?

meanwhile it may help to start looking at the Technical Architecture Specification
as i believe
that this document should over-arch the others.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

begin:vcard