Subject: RE: FWD: TA consensus (final draft)

13th looks OK for me. I'm also in Paris next week, at the XML conference - I
guess that is what you are doing there Nagwa?
Could all members of the group please say whether you can participate? We
don't want to choose an uncivilized hour if we don't have to.
Tim, can you say again - what is your time relative to, say USA Eastern?
I'll get Dick's slides.
Clive.

Clive Darling
Business Development, TIE Holding NV
Tel:  31-23 568 9999   Fax: 31-23 568 9998

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@tedis.com.au]
Sent: 06 June 2000 01:57
To: Clive Darling; ebxml-coord@lists.oasis-open.org

it would be good to arrange something  a.s.a.p. - so can we try for the 13th
June?

who is the best person to organise this?

also, can we get the following material circulated:

a. David's scenario document
b. Dick's slides about our new group charter

maybe somebody do something about the website and put them up there?