Subject: Re: Conference call on June 13?

I am sorry for not being active, I was completely busy by the XML.org regrep
project . I will be in Paris for the XML conference, I can meet with you Joseph
and call together, I will be staying in Concord La Fayet, please call me and we
can  arrange to meet.

Cheers
Nagwa

> From: Joseph Baran <joebaran@extol.com>
> To: "'ebXML Coordination'" <ebxml-coord@lists.oasis-open.org>
> Subject: Conference call on June 13?
> Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 11:27:56 -0400

13th is equal to the following times:
> (daylight savings time is already taken into account where applicable)
>
> San Francisco	14:00
> New York	17:00
> London		22:00
> Paris		23:00
> Perth		05:00 (Wed 14th)
> Sydney		07:00 (Wed 14th)
>
> It would appear to make a big difference to Tim which end of Australia he is
in!

> There are various time calculators at:
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/
>
> A cuatomized chart for June 16th with the above list of cities is at:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=13&month=6&year=2000&;
pa=136&pa=179&pa=195&pa=196&pa=224&pa=240