Subject: RE: Conference call on June 13?

I think I misunderstood, so if you Clive will be there, may be we can meet, but
in all cases I will be able to call on Jun 13th.

Cheers,
Nagwa
-----------------
 From: Joseph Baran <joebaran@extol.com>
 To: "'Nagwa Abdelghfour'" <Nagwa.Abdelghfour@eng.sun.com>,
"ebxml-coord@lists.oasis-open.org" <ebxml-coord@lists.oasis-open.org>
 Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 14:32:07 -0400

 Sorry - my email reader is not configured to automatically preface quoted
 messages with ">", so it was not at all clear which part of my post was the
 "Original Message" (from Clive Darling), and which part was my own append.
 In the text below, the part from the line:
  "> June 13th is OK with me."
 and below is mine; above that is the message from Clive.

 Just to clarify - I am NOT going to be in Paris for the XML conference;
 Clive apparently is.