Subject: Re: Tuesday call

clive

in case this gets read by anyone else - I will reply here as well.

i am prepared for a teleconferecne  on Tuesday June 13, 2000 at 14:00:00 UTC
time...

Clive Darling wrote:

> Can anyone set up a call-in number for Tuesday?
> I was about to ask our staff in Holland but now I remember they get Monday
> off.
> Plesae let me know asap otherwise I'll try to get it done on Tuesday.
> Regards, Clive.
>
> Clive Darling
> Business Development, TIE Holding NV
> Tel:  31-23 568 9999   Fax: 31-23 568 9998

> = If you are subscribed using a different email address, put the      =
> = address you subscribed with at the end of the line; e.g.            =
> =      unsubscribe ebxml-coord myname@company.com                     =

regards
tim mcgrath
TEDIS   fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

begin:vcard
n:McGrath;Tim
tel;pager:australia 016 631 632
tel;cell:041 381 6846