Subject: FW: June 20 Tuesday ebXML coord call

I guess I should also post to the official list.

Clive Darling
Business Development, TIE Holding NV
Tel:  31-23 568 9999   Fax: 31-23 568 9998

-----Original Message-----
From: Clive Darling [mailto:clive.darling@attglobal.net]
Sent: 19 June 2000 18:30
To: 'Tim McGrath'; 'Bob Glushko (E-mail)'; 'Dick Raman (E-mail)';
'Joseph Baran (E-mail)'; 'Nagwa Abdelghfour (E-mail)'; 'Toufic Boubez
(E-mail)'; 'David Webber (E-mail)'
Cc: 'Laura Lebbink'
Subject: June 20 Tuesday ebXML coord call

For tomorrow's call:
Time: 2pm (UK) 9am (US Eastern). I'm sure you can work out your times from
that.
We don't have to finish after one hour but that is my target (any other
views?)
Call number is a Netherlands number: +31 20 712 10 08
(Maybe for total cost reduction, we should get a US-based company to set up
future calls....)
You don't need a pin number. If you need to quote a chairperson, that's me.

The agenda, as proposed by Tim:
   1. document reviews
       - Technical Architecture Specification
       - Reg Rep Part 1: Business Domains
       - TP&R  Message Envelope Specification
       - TP&R  Overview & Requirements document(revised)
   2. Scenarios
   3. Glossary
   4. Planning the Introduction Sessions
   5. Get the web page updated
   6. AOB

Any other requests? Nagwa, do you think we should discuss the TA position on
regrep?
Dick, there was a request earlier for softcopy of your Brussels charts
laying out our responsibilities, but I'm not sure that ever got to you. Can
you send to the team please?
Regards, Clive.