There's been a number of queries about the status of the ebXML list
archives. We moved the mail lists themselves to the new service provider,
elistX, about a week ago, and are now moving the archives of those lists.

Joe Baran posted a message with the new links to the Coordination team list,
and I've asked his permission to repost this message to the other lists. I
hope this information is useful to you. I've asked the ebXML webmaster to
update the links on the various ebXML team pages that point to these
archives, but until that has been done you'll need to use the links listed
below.

Note that there's a couple of new lists, ebxml-poc and ebxml-discussion,
with not many messages yet but which also have an archive; follow the same
syntax as below.

Thanks for your patience during this transition. It's been a pretty
complicated move, but thanks to the support of elistX it has gone pretty
smoothly.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS