Subject: Glossary for posting

here is version 1.0 of the Glossary which can be posted to our web page
(Nagwa).  It includes edits from Clive and Joe.  i guess i should
maintain a change log like the other groups as well.

w.r.t. the covering note for each list server i propose:

"
The Technical Co-ordination and Support Team have posted a copy of the
ebXML Glossary to their web page
(http://www.ebxml.org/project_teams/technical_coord.htm).  This notice
has been posted to all listservers to promote feedback into the
Glossary.  The Technical Co-ordination and Support Team do not intend to
create their own definitions, we are seeking them from ebXML members.

We encourage interested parties to review all entries, specifically
those attributed to their team.

If Team Leaders have not already done so, the Technical Co-ordination
team would suggest they nominate a contact point for Glossary issues.

This Glossary will be updated and re-issued weekly for the period
leading to the next plenary.
"

Is this OK?

--