Subject: [Fwd: FWD: re: POC liaison report]

--
regards
tim mcgrath
TEDIS   fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

as the Tech Coord liaison with the POC, you are correct to raise this issue.

i was made aware during the BC /CC  teleconference - it is precisiely why we
were supposed to have our scenarios and demo plan in place.

let put it on the agenda for next week. ( i am still putting this together).

--
regards
tim mcgrath
TEDIS   fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

begin:vcard
n:McGrath;Tim
tel;pager:+61(0)299633829
tel;cell:+61 (0)438352228