Subject: Re: FAQ document review minutes

i am pleased you got something from this.

the plan was to accept these minutes within our group before releasing them
to the MAE and STC lists- but as you subscribe to ebxml-coord , you got
around the protocol... well done!

to speed things up (and as you are alreardy changing the document) i shall
post your reply to the steering committee and i suggest we await your next
version..

--
regards
tim mcgrath
TEDIS   fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

begin:vcard
n:McGrath;Tim
tel;pager:+61(0)299633829
tel;cell:+61 (0)438352228