Subject: [Fwd: facilitation of TRP MHS spec by QR]

--
regards
tim mcgrath
TEDIS   fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

the new trp document has been reformatted into the ebXML format, three
people have submitted sections on errors, reliable messaging and security
during this round of comments. everything else is the same except for two
other technical comments... Rik

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim McGrath [mailto:timcgra@attglobal.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 7:58 PM
To: Rik Drummond
Cc: Ebxml-Stc; 'ebXML Coordination'
Subject: Re: facilitation of TRP MHS spec by QR

All Team Leaders should be aware that it appears several deliverables may be
submitted for QR over the upcoming weeks.  To date we have worked on a
first-come, first-serve basis.

However, there are some differences with the TRP MS spec:
a. it is on its second review.
we would expect this not to take the full 5 days allocated.  our intention
for
the second review is to focus on the change log - so this is an important
part
of your submission.

b. it is the only document likely to be voted in the plenary.

Under these circumstances i will put it on the agenda at our teleconference
this Thursday and i shall propose we endorse what you suggest.

I will report back to you on this.

--
regards
tim mcgrath
TEDIS   fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

begin:vcard
n:McGrath;Tim
tel;pager:+61(0)299633829
tel;cell:+61 (0)438352228