Subject: Re: [Fwd: Fwd: POC Document]

Nick, excellent document. I want to share a few problems that I
encountered in a quick review. I am passing these comments on to
the QR team for consideration in meeting your request for comments.

-- In some DTDs, there are references to specific file system paths.
-- The page number printed in the footer says "n of 1", as in
   "23 of 1" and "24 of 1"

I think these are unacceptable for a variety of reasons. Don't you?
-- Mentions of "Sun", "Cisco", "Ajuba", et al throughout document.
-- The TPA DTD in Appendix A has an IBM copyright with "all rights reserved"
-- Text "DTD generated by [company/product]" is found in various DTDs
-- Appendix J is a GIF that includes text "The Global Language of Business(R)"

-- Is Section 3 absolutely required? If so, have all members of ebXML
   been given sufficient opportunity to be included in these matrices?
   This seems a bit too close to marketing to suit my tastes in technical
   documents.

Regards,

Murray