Subject: Re: Status of RegRep specifications..

Tim,

I apologize for the slow response to your question due to the holidays.

To the best of my knowledge we will be submitting the first of the Registry
documents, Registry Information Model v0.42, to your team sometime middle or
late next week (week of December 4).

The next Registry document will be Registry Services Specification v0.8x. This
document will be reviewed by the team no earlier than December 15. It is my
guess that you will not see this document till immediately after New Years
day.

Again, these estimates are best guesses based on current realities.

Farrukh

Tim McGrath wrote:

> judging by the attached message, it appears the we may receive the
> RegRep documents after their teleconference on Friday 1st.
>
> --
> regards
> tim mcgrath
> TEDIS   fremantle  western australia 6160
> phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

> Subject: Teleconference on December 1
> Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 09:55:29 -0500
> From: Farrukh Najmi <Farrukh.Najmi@east.sun.com>
> To: ebxml repository <ebxml-regrep@lists.ebxml.org>
>
> Team,
>
> Scott and Yuta are on vacation. Prior to leaving, Scott asked that I
> setup a Teleconference on December 1. The agenda is to review the
> information model v0.41 document posted yesterday and vote whether it is
> ready for submission to QR. The meeting will be at the following time:
>
> Time: Friday Dec 1, 12pm EDT
> Duration: 2-3 hours as needed
> Agenda: Review the information model v0.41 (posted yesterday)
> Call Info: Scott will post later
>
> In the meantime please feel free to email me your comments on the info
> model v0.41 with line number references. Thanks for your help.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Farrukh

>   Farrukh S. Najmi <najmi@east.sun.com>
>   Sun Microsystems
>   Java Software
>
>   Farrukh S. Najmi
>   Sun Microsystems               <najmi@east.sun.com>
>   Java Software                  HTML Mail
>   1 Network Drive, MS BUR02-302  Fax: 781-442-1610
>   Burlington                     Work: 781-442-0703
>   MA
>   01803-0902
>   USA
>   Additional Information:
>   Last Name    Najmi
>   First Name   Farrukh
>   Version      2.1

>   tim mcgrath <tmcgrath@tedis.com.au >
>
>   tim mcgrath
>     <tmcgrath@tedis.com.au >
>     Pager: +61(0)299633829
>     Cellular: +61 (0)438352228
>     Fax: +61(0)893352142
>     Work: +61(0)893352228
>     Conference Software Address
>   Additional Information:
>   Last Name     McGrath
>   First Name    Tim
>   Version       2.1

Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;fax:781-442-1610
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Drive, MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh S. Najmi
end:vcard