Subject: Re: Revised Policy and Procedures

The QR Team wish to remind you that this item remains unresolved.

Unless some formal action is taken on this then we appear to be in a
situation where the process is modifed everytime it is used.  For example,
the current TA Specification process is an example where the TA team have had
to determine their own approval process - in light of no instruction from the
executive and no objection from anyone else!

Tim McGrath wrote:

> has there been any action on this issue since Nov. 17th ?
>
> Tim McGrath wrote:
>
> > Without wishing to introduce un-necessary red tape into the ebXML
> > process, the QR Team have discussed the amendments made to the
> > Specification Approval Process to accelerate the delivery of documents.
> >
> > We feel that these will need to be formally documented to avoid
> > repetitions of the confusion in previous reveiw cycles.
> >
> > Therefore, can we propose the Requirements team be asked to update the
> > current approval process document and distribute accordingly?
> >
> > --
> > regards
> > tim mcgrath
> > TEDIS   fremantle  western australia 6160
> > phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142
>
> --
> regards
> tim mcgrath
> TEDIS   fremantle  western australia 6160
> phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

--
regards
tim mcgrath
TEDIS   fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

begin:vcard
n:McGrath;Tim
tel;pager:+61(0)299633829
tel;cell:+61 (0)438352228