Subject: Re: QRT Request to Review Registry Information Model v0.52

The QR team have discussed our plan for review of the Information Model
specification and agree to report to the Executive on Friday Jan 5th.

However, we believe there are several areas where the Information Model
needs to be considered against the Interfaces which will apply to it.
Therefore, it may be more effective and efficient to review both the
Registry Interfaces and Information Model Specifications simultaneously.

We understand that your team may be in a position to submit the Registry
Interfaces document in the next few days.  If we can receive the
Registry Interfaces specification in this timeframe we shall endeavour
to undertake both reviews together.

I hope this is of use to you.

--
regards