Subject: Agenda for teleconferecne of Feb 1st at 03:00pm Pacific time

There are several items we need to discuss on Thursday, so i have taken
the (unprecedented) step of preparing an agenda.

1. Report from Steering Committee meeting (Wednesday 31st Jan)

2. Technical Specifications in pipeline
    * TRP MS version 1.0
    * TA spec final review
    * Requirements
    * changes to timetable

3. Public deliverables with a technical content
    * ebXML glossary

4. Report to ebXML Executive
    * Feedback

5. Agenda for Vancouver plenary
    * meeting with BP/CC team (prov. Wednesday 1-3pm)
    * ebXML glossary
    * Trading Partner CPP workshop
    * meet with Executive?
    * any other suggestions?

6. Next meeting
    * Maybe a day earlier?

PS i also apologise to those lurking on this list that i have been too
busy to prepare and post minutes of our last three teleconferences.
Most of the discussions have focussed on the reviews and their reports,
copies of which are available on the list archive.  Over the next few
days i shall be updating the team web page
(http://www.ebxml.org/project_teams/technical_coord/technical_coord.htm
) as well.

--
regards