Subject: Re: Final Review Instructions

given that they have advertised closing the vote on Monday 5th at 12:00
Pacific time, can i propose we reschedule our teleconference to the
Wednesday at 03:00pm Pacific time.

this gives them time to turn it around, send to us and then for us to have
time to review and report.

can you advise if you agree on this a.s.a.p.?

--
regards
tim mcgrath

begin:vcard