Subject: FW: ebxml team status page

Folks,

Karl Best forwarded this request to me. I suggested
that we might be able to help him fill in the details,
following through on our discussion with the Exec
vis a vis project management.

I told the ebXML awareness team that we would let them
know quickly whether QR can take this on, and also to
provide an updated status if we can.

I hope to discuss this on today's call.

Regards,

Murray