Subject: Re: StC Calls

I would like to take this opportunity to remind all team leaders (and their
Editors) that this forthcoming Monday (19th March) is the submission date for
document entering their final round of QR and allowing for a two week editting
period prior to Vienna.

As Karl Best noted, there is a schedule posted at
http://www.ebxml.org/specdrafts/specification_status.htm

The Project teams that QR expect to receive documents from on or before Monday
19th are:

TRP Team
    Message Service Specification

RegRep
    Registry Information Model
    Registry Services
    (Business Domain document?)

BP
    Specification Schema
    (Worksheets for Specification Schema)
    (Common Business Process Catalog)
    (E-Commerce Patterns)

Requirements
    ebXML Requirements

Security
    (Security Risk Assessment)

Also, the specifications from the joint BP/CC team and the Trading Partners
team will finish their public review period on March 19th and are expected by
QR the following Monday (26th March).

Please contact me if there is something i may have missed.