Subject: Documents for public review

By our records the following documents should be now published for their
final public review.

TRP Message Services
TP CPP and CPA
Security Risk Assessment

I understand from the steering committee meeting that  klaus is
following up on these.

Also, before Monday April 30th the following will also be submitted for
public review..

BP Specification Schema
RegRep Registry Info Model
Registry Services
Req Requirements
QR Roadmap

Given the tight timeframe (one week before the plenary) can we be
prepared to get these documents out as soon as possible.

Finally, it is probably time to clean up the  specifications page
(http://www.ebxml.org/specdrafts/specs_for_review.htm) as well (i.e.
remove the expired documents)

--
regards