Subject: TIE and ebXML

Dear All,

As you know my company got into a pretty bad situation since the beginning of this year. I have been on a rollercoaster ride since then that was actually only going down...until recently... when I managed to secure enough funding to put TIE back on its feet.
I had to drop off the ebXML scene for a while, but I made sure that -although I personally withdrew- TIE did not.  I made sure that TIE's involvement and support remained intact and I was very happy to be able to allocate Stuart Campbell's time for this purpose in addition to the others that were already there.
I have now reached the point where I can get involved again. Unfortunately I have my Shareholders Meeting on the 9th of May, which is in the middle of the Vienna plenary...this is something I could not avoid and something I cannot skip.
Nevertheless I will do my best to come for the Thursday/Friday, so I will at least be there with you, to see the finish of what we started 18 months ago...I really think that it was an amazing experience and effort to complete the work within the timeframe set.

Good Luck,

Dick
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Raman;Dick;;Drs.
FN:Dick Raman CAB
NICKNAME:dickcab
ORG:TIE Holding NV
TITLE:President & CEO
NOTE:TIE - the first Dutch Internet company to go public on the Amsterdam Stock Exchanges
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+31-23-5689999
TEL;WORK;FAX:+31-23-5689988
ADR;WORK:;;POBox 538;HOOFDDORP;;2130 AM;The Netherlands
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:POBox 538=0D=0AHOOFDDORP 2130 AM=0D=0AThe Netherlands
URL:http://www.DickRaman.com
URL:http://www.TIE.nl
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Dick.Raman@CAB-EDI.net
REV:20010502T224719Z