Subject: Re: Summary of XML Datatypes as required for B2B applications

Judging from this mail thread, we are in for an interesting meeting
in Brussels.

I really enjoyed Martin's expose of XML Schema datatypes
and their potential relation to ebXML Core.

I have to agree with everyone who says that we have to take
advantage of all the work that has been done on EDI over the
years, and recently.

I have to agree with everyone who cautions us not to merely
XML-ify EDI.

Finally, I wonder why this mail header is so extensive.
Are all the people on the Cc list not also on the ebxml-core list?