Subject: Table of core component as is tas at the end of the Brussels meeting 2000-05-11

Dear ebXML Core people

Please find attached the Excel sheet providing the enhanced core components
list as it was at the end of the Brussels CC meeting. You know that I am
interested to file deviating name of your industry for the same description
(what means for the same function) as well as deviating descriptions for the
same name. So please provide me with your input.

 <<data list_definitions2ISC.xls>>

To make sure that as many of you as possible get this information I added
the official ebxml-core list server-address and my private distribution list
to this e-mail.
Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Hartmut Hermes
Siemens AG EL GLO LE	D-80286 Muenchen
Tel: +49 89 9221 4564     	Fax: +49 89 636 718 580
Tel: +49 8233 600 222     	Cellular phone: +49170 22 97 606

If you want to get information on the Basic Semantic Register please visit:
http://forum.afnor.fr/afnor/WORK/AFNOR/GPN2/TC154WG1/index.htm