Subject: ebXML Glossary available for comments

The Technical Co-ordination and Support Team have posted a preliminary
copy of the ebXML Glossary to their web page:

 http://www.ebxml.org/project_teams/technical_coord.htm

It is available directly at:

 http://www.ebxml.org/project_teams/tech_coord_minutes/glossary.pdf

We encourage interested parties to review all entries, particularly
those attributed to your team.

The Technical Co-ordination and Support Team do not intend to create
their own definitions, we are seeking them from ebXML members.

If Team Leaders have not already done so, we would suggest they nominate
a contact point for Glossary issues.

This Glossary will be updated and re-issued prior to the next plenary
(August 7th).

Footnote:
This notice has been posted to all listservers to facilitate feedback
into the ebXML Glossary.  Our apologies for any cross-posting.

--
regards
tim mcgrath