Subject: ebXML Core Components Update

Hi All,

The timing for the ebXML website and listserv problems has occurred at an unfortunate time, but most of the issues appear to have been resolved.  I'm pleased to report that everything is up an running again, and over the next week our website will be updated.  In the meantime, you can view interim results at the following URL.  This site was established by our editor, James Whittle, who you should feel free to direct any comments to.

First, we had a very interesting meeting, with excellent attendance.  Our alignment efforts with BP were accelerated, more joint work tracks established.  These deliverables focused work tracks include:  A) Context/MetaModel lead by Karsten Reimer and Arofan Gregory, B) Methodology/Anaylsis Lead Sue Probert, and C) Domain teams acting leads Mary Kay Blantz and Lisa Seaburg.

This aggressive alignment of work efforts between CC and BP, resulted in the decision to form deliverables focused listserv's, for use within the joint work groups.  These new listserv's are:

Context/Meta Model Track

This work focuses on refinement of the Meta Model, quantification of context, and alignment of context with the meta model.

Listserv:  ebxml-ccbp-context

Methodology, Patterns and Analysis Track

This track focuses on a broad range of support and analysis activities, including:  establishment of Core Components and Core Business Processes, definitions, and work methodologies.

Listserv:  ebxml-ccbp-analysis

DOMAIN Track

This work track involves the collection of industry details, including process models and information content.  It is suggested that EVERYONE suscribe to the shared ebXML-ccbp-domain list, and in addition, subscribe to the domain specific list of interest.

Listserv:  ebXML-ccbp-domain
convener:  Lisa Seaburg  Lisa.Seaburg@commerceOne.com

Listserv:  ebxml-ccbp-materials
convener:  Melanie McCarthy, melanie.mccarthy@gm.com