Subject: Schedule of Deliverables

Hi all,

Attached is the schedule of deliverables established during the San Jose meeting, for joint work between Core Components and BP.

I am sending this out, for a couple of reasons.  We have an aggressive work load, and accomplishing these tasks will require.  Various levels of activies are occuring on the various lists, and with outside meetings.  In order to ensure we are on track, we need to start having regular conference calls.  Wednesdays appear to be the best day's, on alternating weeks with the steering committee calls.

This means that we will have calls from 11:00 - 12:30 EDT

I will send out call in details early next week.

We will be setting up additional calls, as required, for various work initiatives.

Thanks,

lms

Plan v4 0800.xls