Subject: re: Small business invoice and PO formats

Message text written by Todd Boyle

Basic ebXML exchanges must not require a whole new set of applications
 and OS upgrades from certain dominant US software vendors.  The
ability to participate in basic ebXML with existing linux tools
(e.g. Apache, java, python, perl, etc.) and a choice of simple,
standard invoices and POs are  an important litmus test for main street.

Todd,

I did propose showing the whole of the Tokyo PoC using a Web browser,
JavaScript and an email client, and some XML files on a sub-directory
off an Apache server.

We can do that after the Tokyo PoC to show that simple still works.... ; -)

I'm sure the opensource community will be addressing this need.

The sanity check is welcome.

DW.