Subject: RE: minutes and call info - metamodel mtg.

Scott,
	if I understand it correctly, the "IdentifiableProcess" approach is the top-down approach where you first draw the Business Process and, then, you derive the PPs from it.

If my understanding is correct:
	- would a "One-to-One" exchange between two partners be a BP?
	- in a more sophisticated BP, which involves more partners and more steps,
	  could I (in a first approximation) consider the BP as a collection of
	  PAs ?

/Stefano