Subject: Subject: Description of Specification Metamodel

Karsten

The figure and explanatory text in the section headed Specification
Metamodel: Commercial Transaction contains the term Composite Information
Entity. In CC terms this is either a Context Constrained Information Entity
or a Process Specific Extension.

Re Specification Metamodel: Document and Information Modeling the use of the
name Attribute for the information that is needed to control the use of an
Information Entity within a specific message is misleading, especially given
the special use assigned to this object name within XML. In addition the UML
model does not match the accompanying text (for example, where is "type"
recorded). I presume this object should be called "Constraints" and that its
properties should be type, cardinality (min/max), order and
otherConstraints. (These are the constraints we record for core components.)

Martin Bryan