Subject: AW: Core Component Analysis - SWIFT\'s Comments

Interesting discussion on the language. Any more interesting that we are
talking about the benefits for SMEs. So it seems, that we are (only) talking
english speaking SMEs, because if they don\'t  - who cares, they are not
important for the global (english)e-business world ;-)

This discussion had at least one good thing, William went into a library. I
guess it is not that big problem for Mary Kay to \"lug the dictionary to
Vancouver\" since it is available on CD-ROM.

To use the Oxford dictionary means at least we will use the same spelling
with a common understanding of the words we are using.

Regards,
Andreas Schultz