Subject: AW: SMEs : was RE: Party XML Schema Defintions

Dear all,

it seems that we all are in agreement to support language neutral constructs
to identify ebXML components (including aggregates). They would allow to
cross reference ebXML human readable tags in whatever language. Another
benefit could be the mapping with interfaches of applications and/or with
other former or future eb relevant standards (ANSI X12, EDIFACT, ...).

Thanks Arofan for this support!

Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Hartmut Hermes
Siemens AG GPL GLO LE	D-80286 Muenchen
Tel: +49 89 9221 4564     	Fax: +49 89 636 718 580
Tel: +49 8233 600 222     	Cellular phone: +49170 22 97 606
Project Omega Information may be found at:
http://www.el.siemens.de/cgi-bin/index.pl?href=/new/logistik/geschabw/omega/
uebersicht.en.htm
<http://www.el.siemens.de/cgi-bin/index.pl?href=/new/logistik/geschabw/omega
/uebersicht.en.htm>
If you want to get information on the Basic Semantic Register please visit:
http://forum.afnor.fr/afnor/WORK/AFNOR/GPN2/TC154WG1/index.htm
<http://forum.afnor.fr/afnor/WORK/AFNOR/GPN2/TC154WG1/index.htm>