Subject: Congratulations and Thank You, to all participants at last weeks ebXMLCC meeting

Hi All,

Congratulations and Thank You to everyone for all the hard work.  The QR Team accepted our submission and we hope to receive feedback early this week.

Last week was a difficult one, but like the team CC is, the group steped up to the challenge and we have completed spec's to show for our efforts.  Congratulations to all!

Attached are the set of documents, as of last Friday.

Regards,

lms

BP and CC submission Ver 1.0.zip