Subject: Re: The role of context in the re-usability of Core ComponentsandBusiness Processes - OR Say What???

William,

My understanding is that the role of context is to customize generic core components. The result should be a schema that defines
more precisely a business document in a certain context. So, if your document don't need Zip code in adress, you would reuse the
adress core component and add a rule to indicate that Zip code is not required in your document. The result would be a schema that
can validate more precisely the messages instances.
The underlying requirement: is to re-use as much as possible the core components but also to have business document schemas that are
as precise as possible.
So, the concepts look nice but my concern is more on the feasibility. The rules can be expressed in XML but how are they processed ?
Is there someone working on a POC ?

Stephane