Subject: Re: Abstract Type vs. Type Code

OK - thanks for the correction.  That leads to yet a different kind of comment.
Again, if we refer to an object model analogy, I don't think keeping a type code
in a superclass in order to keep a list of the subclass members is something we
want to do.  I'm sure that my experience in object modeling is limited compared
to several of your members, but I've never seen it.  Has anyone else?

personally don't think keeping a type code