Subject: Fwd: Re: Issues List

Here is the spec schema issues list as it stands right now, courtesy of Neal Smith. It has issues raised during 1st public review, and resolutions arrived at during the editing cycle, and included in v0.99.

Neal and I need to do a few updates to this issues doc today,
and then it will be submitted along with v0.99, assuming we get a yes-vote
to go ahead with the submission in today's BP/CC meeting,

thanks,
-karsten

SpecificationSchemaReview1IssuesList7.doc