Subject: Re: ebXML Core Components Submission Version 1.02

as we have not got around to these documents yet i dont have a problem with an update.

in terms of schedule, our workplan has you down for

Friday March 30 - Wednesday April 4th

at yesterday's steering committee meeting, Mary Kay and Lisa mentioned that several of the team will be in London next week.  we might try and arrange a meeting of some kind over that period to help things along.  she
gave me your name as the contact to arrange this.  is that OK?

--
regards
tim mcgrath