Subject: Re: Fantasies

Sorry - I should have also pointed this out.  Kris Ketels chaired a sub
group of ebXML TA which defined methodology for doing this.  Kris has
also been doing this for quite some time within Swift.

To Todd B:

The work of Core Components within ebXML is important.  Thanks for
promoting ebXML at the Seattle SIG.  ITs' good to have your experience
in the ebXML melting pot.

Duane Nickull