Subject: RE: Representation Types Alternatives

Sue Probert and Mike Rawlins continue to look for ISO 11179, that
elusive document and one of the most turgid documents known outside the
CC specs.  As many times as I've raved about Martin Bryan's work at the
Diffuse project, I'm surprised that anyone would have missed the entry
for http://www.diffuse.org/semantics.html#ISO11179, which has links to
drafts of ISO 11179 at NIST.

Frankly, I don't think anyone's ever read ISO 11179, though everyone
talks about it.  Let me know if there's anything worthwhile in there.

William J. Kammerer
FORESIGHT Corp.
4950 Blazer Pkwy.
Dublin, OH USA 43017-3305