Subject: RE: Representation Types Alternatives

Sorry William, but I'm trying to understand if ebXML is based on freely
available specifications and this is a global process where CEFACT today
promotes public domain - then why do we all have to keep accepting a
practice of charging for codes ? That again seems to be yet an extra hurdle
for the SME to jump over ?
Dave