Subject: RE: Representation Types Alternatives

I have to say that although an interesting an important area, there are a
lot more things which are important to resolve in core-components
deliverables right now.  We're drilling into detail here with out hitting
the basics like 'how do i use core components'

I think it would  be astute to store up these comments and put more focus on
get the CC spec perfect and then have long discussion on these detailed
subjects

Just a  thought

[personal, not a qa comment btw]

Regards

STUART
Technical Strategy Director, Technical Strategy Team
Business Development Unit

Stuart Campbell
TIE Holding NV
UK          T:+44 1270 254019   F:+44 7971 121013
Netherlands  T:+31 20 658 9335   F:+31 20 658 9901
Global       M:+44 7970 429251   E:stuart.campbell@TIEGlobal.com
		 W:www.TIEglobal.com P:www.stuartcampbell.co.uk