Subject: Core Components analysis work

The analysis CC sub-group met in London and edited the Initial Catalogue of
Core Components to be aligned with the Context and Re-usability of Core
Components document and to address comments we have received.  Significant
changes have been made to the document and we would like to draw your
attention to Section 6.4 Result of Analysis and Section 6.5 Format of
Dictionary.
Please send comments on this WHITE PAPER to the core components list-serve.
Please note that comments will NOT be addressed immediately.  Comments will
be reviewed as part of the next revision process.
Sincerely,
CC Analysis Sub-Group <<ebXML Initial Core Components Catalouge
Ver1-03.zip>>

ebXML Initial Core Components Catalouge Ver1-03.zip